The process in which we use new, fast and frequent changes in digital technology for the purpose of solving some essential problems is known as digital transformation. In the digital transformation, we are using cloud computing. As a result, we are decreasing our dependence on the hardware. With the help of these digital solutions of the problems, it is also possible for us to enhance the capabilities of the traditional software products. Nowadays, we are also using digital transformation in education. Here, experts of dissertation writing services will discuss how digital transformation can bring big challenges in the education field.
- Finding the Expertise to Lead Digital Initiatives: The education department is known as one of the biggest departments of a country. There are millions of people are attached to this department. All of them are not enough trained and skilled. Therefore, it will be difficult for them to adopt these new digital technologies. Now, the biggest problem for the education department will be such that they will have to find the expertise that has the abilities to lead digital initiatives in the education field. Moreover, it will also be a challenge for the education department to train the existing employees and instil enough abilities in them that they will be able to adopt these innovations.
- Managing The Budget: It is a fact that education department receives a particular amount of budget from the government. For the digital transformation, there requires a huge amount of budget. Moreover, after bringing digital transformations in the education department, the education department has to hire well-experienced and skilled persons in order to operate this digital system. For this reason, the education department has to pay their salaries. As a result, we can also say that digital transformation can also create lots of budget issues in the education department. The only solution to this problem is that the government should allocate extra budget for digital transformation in the education department.
- Digital Transformation can Create Uncertainties Among the Employee: As a human, if we are following a specific routine, it means that we are feeling comfortable. It is also known as a comfort zone. Anyhow, if our routine is disturbed, we can’t feel comfortable. Due to the digital transformation in the education field, we have to change our routines. As a result, the employees of the education department may face some uncertainties. Anyhow, this challenge can easily be overcome by initiating a training program. In this training program, we should tell the employees how digital transformation is helpful for us. Therefore, we should not feel insecurity from the digital transformation in the education department.
- The Data Challenge: As we have discussed earlier that the education department is one of the biggest departments in the country. If we want to bring digital transformation in this department, we have to convert all the changing in the digital form. To convert such a huge amount of data in the digital form is also a real challenge for the education department and it will take months. It is also a fact that the data of the education department is also very sensitive and after converting such huge amount of data in the digital form, it is also a real challenge for us to ensure the security of that data.
- Technology Integration Challenge: It is a fact that different organizations have introduced different kinds of technologies. Anyhow, if we want to integrate any kind of digital technology in the education field, it is necessary for us to follow those policies and procedures that are required to operate this specific technology. As a result, there is a possibility that this integration process may have to face some problems like delays. Its reason is that it takes some time for the employees to completely understand the policies and procedures to operate these new technologies. As a result, we will observe the redundancy of work in the education department.
Transformation Misalignment with Strategic Objectives: There are some strategic objectives in the education field. For example, if a school has assigned a target to enrol particular amount of children, and due to the digital transformation, there is a possibility that they are not able to understand the process of digital transformation. Due to this kind of digital misalignment, this school will never be able to achieve its required aims.